Selentsin is a multicomponent homeopathic medicine intended for the treatment of diffuse alopecia (intensive and even hair loss over the entire surface of the head).
The action of the drug is aimed at the mechanism of the development of the disease. As a result of clinical trials, it was found that the drug significantly reduces the treatment time for diffuse hair loss compared with traditional basic therapy.
Selentsin, activating the reserve forces of the body and acting on the functions and systems of organs that cause diffuse alopecia.
Homeopathic medicine for the treatment of diffuse hair loss.
Terms of sale from pharmacies
Can be bought without a doctor's prescription.
How much does Selentsin in pharmacies? The average price is at the level of 550 rubles.
Composition and release form
Selentsin tablets have a white color with a gray or yellow tinge, a round shape and a flat cylindrical surface with a risk for easy breaking in half.
The composition of the drug includes several major active ingredients:
- Thallium aceticum oxydulatum.
- Natrium chloratum.
- Lycopodium clavatum.
- Acidum sulfuricum.
- Kalium phosphoricum.
Also in the tablets Selentsin contain additional substances, which include potato starch, lactose monohydrate, potassium stearate. Tablets are contained in a blister plastic cell packaging of 10 pieces. A cardboard pack of the drug contains 6 blister plastic cell packages (60 tablets), as well as instructions for use.
The drug has a dermatotropic and seboregulating pharmacological effect. The tool stimulates the growth of new hair, normalizing the process of receipt of nutrients in the scalp and hair roots, as well as improving blood flow to the hair follicles. A positive effect on the nervous regulation, blood circulation, metabolism and hormones.
The components of Selentsin contribute to the restoration of hair after long-term diseases that deplete the body, and also strengthen the hair follicles, protecting them from damage.
Indications for use
Tablets "Selentsin" are intended for the treatment of diffuse alopecia. This disease is characterized by a gradual increase in hair loss all over the head.
Indications for the use of "Selentsin" tablets, in addition to diffuse alopecia, are:
- hormonal hair loss;
- baldness caused by seborrhea;
- hair loss due to stress;
- hair loss after chemotherapy;
- excessive loss after illness;
- premature aging of the body;
- endocrine disruption
The effectiveness of tablets in androgenic alopecia is still being studied. Studies have shown that results are noticeable in women after taking the drug, but not in men. The fair sex of the disease is most often caused by hormonal disruption, and the tablet Selentsin is able to “pacify” hormones.
Contraindications to receive "Selentsin" a bit. The drug can not be taken:
- children and teenagers under 18 years old;
- people with hypersensitivity to one of the pill components;
- patients with lactose intolerance, fructose.
The possibility of taking homeopathy during breastfeeding and during pregnancy should be discussed with your doctor. Remember that during these periods there is also responsibility for the health of the baby.
Appointment during pregnancy and lactation
Pregnant and lactating women can take these pills only after consulting with their doctor, while confirming the significant expected benefits for the mother and deciding on further breastfeeding.
Dosage and method of use
As indicated in the instructions for use of Selentsin, it is recommended to take 8 granules or 1 tablet up to five times a day. Do not take the drug immediately before or earlier than one hour after a meal.
According to reviews, selencin is effective with a duration of administration of 8-9 weeks. In some cases it may be necessary to re-rate, which can be held no earlier than in a month.
As a rule, Selentsin is well tolerated by patients and its use does not cause the development of undesirable effects. However, we should not exclude the occurrence of allergic reactions or manifestations of hypersensitivity. Often, the start of treatment with homeopathic remedies is accompanied by an exacerbation of the symptoms of the underlying disease.
Such cases require a consultation with a doctor and dosage adjustment.
Cases of overdose Selentsin not installed.
When taking homeopathic medicines, there may be a temporary worsening of symptoms. In this case, you should consult a doctor.
In the absence of a therapeutic effect within 30 days, as well as the appearance of side effects, you should consult a doctor.
The drug does not affect the performance of potentially hazardous activities that require special attention and quick reactions (driving and other vehicles, working with moving machinery, the work of the dispatcher and operator, etc.).
Information for patients with diabetes: the carbohydrate content in the maximum daily dose of the drug corresponds to 0.074 bread units.
Interaction with other drugs
The use of homeopathic medicines does not preclude treatment with other drugs.
We offer you to read the reviews of people who used the drug Selentsin:
- Barbara. I used Selentsin shampoo, it really helped me very quickly, after a couple of weeks my hair stopped flowing completely. Usually the result is visible only after a month. If once there is such a problem (pah-pah), then I will definitely only buy it
- Veronica. I want to share my opinion on pills Selentsin. The drug for those who have problems with hair: hair falls out. It is effective in diffuse alopecia. Homeopathic remedy, not allergenic. The package of 60 tablets. Take daily 1 tab. three times a day. Put under the tongue, hold until completely absorbed. Take up to half an hour before meals or one hour after meals. Saw two months with a week break between months. Tolerated pills well. Feel the result yourself. Hair, after a month of admission, fell a lot less.
- Zinaida I took Selentsin pills and used another mask shampoo from this series, a pretty good result. Although I had to wait for him, things did not immediately improve. In the beginning, it even seemed that the fallout seemed to have intensified, then gradually it became better, after 2 months the hair did not fall out at all.
- Martha. My mom's hair began to fall out early, so I gave her Selentsin as a shampoo. Strongly on such treatment did not get hung up, but a positive result was still obvious. The strands became thicker and more docile, the hairstyle is neatly collected. Moreover, a long-term inferiority complex from the bald patches has passed, because they are no longer visible.
Reviews of doctors trichologists
The cost of the drug in a pharmacy is affordable, but the decisive selection criterion for buying is the high quality of the product, the final result. Doctors report that it is an effective remedy for all categories of patients of the trichologist, which not only revives hair style noticeably, but also eliminates the health problem from the inside.
It should be noted that there are a large number of methods and techniques for the treatment of baldness. To evaluate the therapeutic effect of all these methods and tools is not easy. In any case, to increase the number of hair follicles is almost impossible, therefore, experiments with various drugs can do even more harm.
In modern pharmacology, there are no direct analogues of Selentsin. But to enhance hair growth, phyto-products are actively used, such as: burdock oil, decoction of a string or chamomile. However, greater efficiency is manifested when using caffeine, which greatly enhances hair growth.
Before buying an analogue, consult your doctor.
Shelf life and storage conditions
The duration of time at which Selentsin tablets can be applied is 5 years from the time of preparation. They should be stored in the original factory packaging, in a dark, dry place at temperatures from +15 to + 25 ° C. It is important to ensure that the product is not available for children.