Indovazin - an external use angioprotector with anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-edematous action.
This drug relieves pain that occurs from sprains, bruises, radiculitis, neuritis. The drug quickly reduces puffiness, improves blood circulation, and therefore becomes a real salvation in many life situations.
On this page you will find all the information about Indovazin: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Indovazin. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
A drug with anti-inflammatory and angioprotective effects.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much does Indovazin cost? The average price in pharmacies is 250 rubles.
Release form and composition
Indovazin is available in the form of a gel with a light opalescence, yellow or yellow-brown color. The gel is packed in special aluminum tubes of 45 grams.
1 gram of gel contains 20 mg of troxerutin and 30 mg of indomethacin. As additional components are:
- sodium benzoate;
- propylene glycol;
It has pronounced therapeutic properties, which consist in providing anti-inflammatory, healing, anti-edema, as well as anesthetic action. Immediately after applying a small amount of the drug to the affected areas, the active components penetrate into the tissue structure, contributing to the reduction of the pronounced painful syndrome, edema, inflammation.
Also, the drug strengthens the walls of blood vessels and veins, significantly reduces their permeability, stimulates regenerative processes. In addition to providing the above therapeutic effect, the active components also contribute to the activation of blood circulation processes in the tissues.
Indications for use
What helps? Indovazin gel or ointment is well absorbed and creates a high concentration of the drug in peri-venous tissues and in the subcutaneous tissue. The drug should be used for:
- psoriasis with joint damage;
- varicose veins of the legs;
- chronic venous insufficiency;
- superficial injuries of the body;
- inflammatory processes in the musculoskeletal system;
- trophic pathologies arising from varicose veins;
- chronic and acute polyarthritis.
As part of complex therapy, ointment or gel Indovazin can be used to treat hemorrhoids. The tool is used in the rehabilitation and restoration of the limbs after immobilization. The drug effectively removes hematomas and edema that appeared after injury or after surgery.
The use of indovasin ointment is contraindicated in the following cases:
- age less than 14 years;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of bronchial asthma;
- a history of allergic rhinitis;
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- drug hypersensitivity;
- the presence of gastric ulcer;
- violation of the blood coagulation mechanism;
- the presence of leukopenia;
- impaired integrity of the skin;
- third trimester of pregnancy;
- diseases of the duodenum in the acute phase.
Indovazin is not recommended to be used simultaneously with other non-steroid drugs and antibacterial drugs.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Due to the lack of data from controlled clinical trials, pregnant and lactating women should not take Indovazin Gel. Its use is possible only after the doctor has evaluated the benefit / risk ratio.
Instructions for use
In the instructions for use indicated that the ointment and gel Indovazin applied with a thin layer on the surface of the affected skin three to four times a day. Movement should be light, rubbing. For a single use squeeze out one to two centimeters of the drug. The size of the daily dose should not exceed twenty centimeters indovazina.
It is not recommended to use the drug for more than ten days.
Indovazin is generally well tolerated by patients. In some cases, with individual hypersensitivity may develop the following side effects:
- Burning and itching at the site of application;
- Urticaria in rare cases;
- Allergic reactions - rash, redness, local temperature increase.
These symptoms are not dangerous and in most cases do not require discontinuation of therapy.
Signs of overdose are burning, swelling and signs of burn.
If swallowed, vomiting should be performed, the stomach should be flushed and enterosorbent should be taken. If necessary, apply symptomatic therapy.
- Not applied to open wounds, mucous membranes, in the oral cavity, eyes.
- The necessary measures are washing the affected area with copious amounts of distilled water or saline until the complaints disappear or diminish.
- In case of contact with eyes, mucous membranes or open wound surfaces, local irritation is observed - tearing, redness, burning, pain.
- Indovasin gel contains sodium benzoate and propylene glycol as excipients that may irritate the skin.
Not recommended for simultaneous use with corticosteroids, due to the possibility of potentiation of their ulcerogenic action.
We picked up some feedback from people about Indovazin:
- Tatyana. I have been using this ointment for quite a while, nothing like the glory of God, until only positive results. After the intravenous injections, my hands were blue and hematomas at the injection sites, after applying indovazin-gel, everything went away, now I apply on my legs, strong varicose veins, I hope for the best, Then I will inform you. With respect to all and all HEALTH !!!
- Valera. I dropped an oscilloscope of 15 kg on my leg. weight. Damaged periosteum on shins. Leg swelled. Edema, hematoma. Two months suffered, nothing helped. The pharmacy was surprised that I did not know about indovazin. After two days of use of indovazin (covered with a film overnight), the edema dramatically decreased and a week later I forgot about the injury.
- Dasha. Ointment Indovazin was also used by my grandmother, who had varicose veins. I remember how she praised her. I learned from her what this ointment is used for. Now he needed me. Up to a certain point, nothing bothered me; pains in my legs recently began to appear. I bought the gel in a pharmacy without any difficulty and began to use it constantly. Like its analgesic effect. I recommend to those who doubt.
- Victor. Cool smear - pain removes after injury and bruises then do not appear on the skin. The truth is absorbed for some reason for a long time, if there is contact with clothes, you need to wait a long time until indovazin is absorbed. It may need thinner, I do not know ...
Structural analogues of the active substance medication Indovazin has not. The drug is unique in the combination of active ingredients in its composition.
- Panthevenol. It is used as part of a complex treatment for edema or pain caused by venous insufficiency of the extremities. This analogue is effective in treating cracks in the nipples during breastfeeding, diaper rash, pressure sores, scar induration.
- Troxegel. Prescribed for the treatment of edematous pain syndromes, trophic skin lesions, hematomas. It is indicated for the vascular effects of radiation therapy.
- Venoruton. Recommended for use with weights or fatigue in the limbs, varicose ulcers, violation of tissue nutrition, varicose dermatitis.
- Troxevasin. Provides venoprotective, veno-tonic, anti-edema effect. The drug is used for edema, pain in the legs, before and after varicose syndrome, with dislocations, sprains, contusions.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Indovazin is recommended to be stored in a place protected from children, in the dark at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. If storage conditions are met, the shelf life is 2 years.