Dentokind is a homeopathic remedy used to alleviate the condition of infants during teething.
Practically no contraindications, but for certain diseases of patients the appointment of dentokind is undesirable.
On this page you will find all the information about Dentokind: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Dentokind. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
Homeopathic medicine used to facilitate teething in children.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much is Dentokind? The average price in pharmacies is at the level of 600 rubles.
Release form and composition
Dentokind spigot produced in the form of white lozenges, the active ingredients are: belladonna (Belladonna), ferrum fosforikum (Ferrumphosphoricum), hamomilla rekutita (Chamomillarecutita), Pulsatilla pratensis (Pulsatillapratensis), gepar sulfuris (Heparsulfuris).
As excipients in the preparation used: magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc.
Tablets are produced in a brown glass bottle equipped with a screw cap with the control of the first opening, 150 tablets in a bottle. The bottle is placed in a cardboard box.
Due to the natural ingredients that make up the drug, it has a mild anesthetic effect. Dentokind eliminates unpleasant symptoms that accompany teething in babies.
Belladonna extract has a mild analgesic effect and has a sedative effect. Chamomile as part of the remedy eliminates the inflammatory process of the gums, relieves puffiness. The medicine reduces salivation, relieves pain not only in the gums, but also in the area of the parotid glands. As a result, the child normalizes sleep, anxiety goes away.
After taking Dentokind tablets, the children have a better stool, their body temperature decreases, all the symptoms of fever disappear.
Indications for use
Dentokind tablets are recommended for children under the age of 6 years, but they have the greatest effect in the period up to 12 months.
The use of homeopathic remedies is advisable when teething, which takes place in complications - for example, there are severe swelling of the gums, the baby feels severe pain, increased salivation, body temperature reaches subfebrile indicators, diarrhea (diarrhea) is present.
The medication contains lactose, which may be the reason for not taking these pills in the following cases:
- individual intolerance to galactose;
- glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- lapp-lactase deficiency.
In addition, the child may have an increased sensitivity to any component that is part of the product. In this case, tablets are also contraindicated for use.
Instructions for use
The instructions for use indicate that Dentokind tablets should be taken orally 30 minutes before a meal or 40 minutes after a meal, slowly dissolving them in the mouth. When treating infants and children under 3 years of age, tablets should be dissolved in a small amount of water (1 tsp).
- In the absence of other indications, Dentokind should be taken as follows: children under the age of 3 years with acute symptoms - 1 tab. every hour (but not more than 6 tab. / day), after easing the symptoms - 1 tab. 3 times / day; children aged 3 to 6 years with acute symptoms - 2 tab. every hour (but not more than 12 tab. / day), after the symptom relief - 2 tab. 3 times / day
The duration of treatment is up to 7 days. If necessary, it is possible to repeat the course.
The use of Dentokind in some cases may cause the development of side effects in the form of allergic reactions. If they occur, consult a doctor.
- The maximum daily dose for acute symptoms is 12 tablets, which corresponds to 0.1 XE.
- If there is no improvement in the child’s condition during the first 2 days of use of the drug and / or increase in body temperature above 38 ° C, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
- With the use of homeopathic medicines, a temporary primary deterioration of the condition is possible. In this case, you should stop taking the drug and consult with your doctor.
It is not known whether the interaction of the homeopathic drug Dentokind with other drugs. However, the use of this homeopathic remedy does not exclude the possibility of using other drugs.
We picked up some parent reviews about the drug Dentokind:
- Kristina. We gave 1 tablet twice a day, in the period of exacerbation, three or four days, not longer. Were read reviews about Dentokind on the Internet that the child gets used to the candy and tried not to be zealous.
- Elizabeth. I prepared for the appearance of the child thoroughly, reread a bunch of literature and various forums. Therefore, when the temperature climbed, at first a penalty for the emerging immunity, especially the crumb was as mobile as possible, nothing bothered her. After a couple of weeks, the rest of the symptoms had already reached, and it became clear that this was not immunity. There has already been without capriciousness. It’s good that at that moment Dentokind already knew about her friends, therefore, in principle, everything went more than smoothly and calmly, without hysterics and sleepless nights.
- Hope. The period of the first teeth frightened me the most. I have a second child, so I already had to go through it. When my son began to burst into a scream and pull everything into the mouth, including my fingers, I immediately understood what was going on. I tried first one remedy, which turned out to be completely useless. A friend told me about Dentokind, and I immediately bought it. Tablets are sweet, so the child does not even try to spit them out. It helped almost immediately, and after three days of use according to the instructions, everything went away.
- Nastya. Sister gave niece, the effect was satisfied. I also sometimes give, but I can not fully understand whether there is any sense ... Calgel is more like action, and Dentokind seems just to like the taste))
The following drugs are similar in their therapeutic effect with Dentokind tablets:
- Viburcol candles;
- Baby dent;
- Kamistad gel;
- Pansoral first teeth;
- Dactinorm baby;
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Dentokind should be stored in a dry place out of reach of children, at a temperature of 15-25 ° C.
Shelf life of tablets is 5 years.