Hepazolone has anti-inflammatory, blood-thinning and analgesic effects.
Thanks to a well-chosen composition, it effectively and permanently relieves pain and relieves the severity of the disease.
On this page you will find all the information about Hepazolone: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Hepazolone candles. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
The drug with antithrombotic, anti-inflammatory and venosclerosis action for local use in proctology.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released on prescription.
How much do Gepazolone candles cost? The average price in pharmacies is 330 rubles.
Release form and composition
The drug is available in two forms - in suppositories and as an ointment. The first type of medicine treats hemorrhoids that have arisen inside the intestine, and the ointment is perfect for treating hemorrhoidal lumps, which are located outside, on the anus.
- The composition of Gepazolone has three main components that have a complex effect on the problem, eliminating symptoms of a different nature. They are represented by heparin, lidocaine and prednisone. Excipients help to obtain the final form of the drug, therefore, differ in their composition.
Typically, certain medicines are represented by one form. Therefore, Hepazolone can be considered a universal drug that helps with different types of hemorrhoids. Suppositories are packaged in blisters of five pieces and packaged in cardboard packs of one or two blisters. The ointment is packaged in aluminum tubes.
Suppositories are classified as complex drugs, which allows it to deal with various manifestations of hemorrhoids. When used, pain during defecation is reduced.
Candles are based on:
- Heparin sodium. With this component, hemorrhoidal bumps are resolved as quickly as possible. Also, the action of heparin is aimed at eliminating puffiness. When using the drug eliminates the possibility of blood clots. The component is characterized by the presence of anti-inflammatory and healing qualities. When used, it restores damaged tissue.
- Prednisolone. Refers to synthetic glucocorticosteroids with an average duration of action. It disrupts the synthesis of inflammatory mediators, reduces exudate secretion, eliminates the interaction of macrophage cells, target cells, cytokines involved in the development of allergies. Thus, prednisone has anti-inflammatory, anti-exudative and antihistamine effect, eliminates the inflammatory process, as well as itching, burning, pain in the perianal zone.
- Lidocaine. It is a powerful analgesic and has a local effect.
The action of the drug is aimed at reducing hemorrhoidal cones. When using the drug, the blood circulation process in the pelvic area is normalized. After completing the course of treatment, the patient completely stops bleeding.
Indications for use
Suppositories Gepazolone are prescribed in the following conditions:
- Eczema, anal fissures.
- Itching and burning in the anus, which result from the inflammatory process.
- Before operations in the anus as preparation.
- Hemorrhoids, external and internal. Suitable for treatment in the acute stage.
- Thrombophlebitis of the veins in the anus.
- Rectal fistula. A channel that connects the inflamed rectal area and the skin.
- In the complex therapy of thrombosed hemorrhoids after surgery.
As with all drugs, these candles have contraindications:
- sensitivity or intolerance to the components of the drug;
- the presence of viral, fungal or other infectious processes in the anal area;
- bleeding disorders, bleeding tendency;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- Do not use children under 12 years old.
Instructions for use
The instructions for use indicate that in case of internal hemorrhoids, Gepazolone in the form of candles is recommended to be administered into the rectal cavity 1-2 times per day. For external hemorrhoids, the suppository should not be fully inserted into the anus - its base should be palpable outside. Hold the anus with a gauze napkin until the suppository is completely melted (2-3 minutes), otherwise the suppository will "fall" into the rectum without having a therapeutic effect.
The course of treatment is 7 days. On the recommendation of the doctor, the course may be extended to 14 days.
Among the side effects of funds can be identified:
- Violations of the central nervous system. They may appear in the form of dizziness, migraines, confusion, drowsiness.
- Malfunctions in the metabolism. They manifest themselves in the form of increased sweating, active elimination of calcium from the body and hypocalcemia.
- Malfunctions of the cardiovascular system. Prednisolone, which is part of the medication, can cause the appearance of hypokalemia, arrhythmias, high blood pressure, bradycardia, rapid heartbeat.
- Disorders in the endocrine system. There are cases when Gepazolone caused the emergence of Itsenko-Cushing syndrome, suppression of adrenal function, steroid diabetes, and reduced sensitivity to glucose.
- Allergic reactions.
In fairness, it is worth noting that the side effects listed above appear only if the patient has used Hepazolone ointment for more than 5 weeks.
With prolonged uncontrolled use of the drug in a patient, there is an increase in the above-described side effects, a disturbance in the functioning of the internal organs of the patient. To avoid the development of overdose should not exceed the dose recommended by your doctor or use the drug for more than 10 days.
Prior to the initiation of the use of Gepazolone, as well as in cases of the development of uncharacteristic signs, medical consultation is required.
With the simultaneous use of rectal suppositories Gepazolone with anticoagulants or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, the patient increases the risk of bleeding, which should be considered when prescribing treatment.
This drug can not be used simultaneously with hormone drugs in order to prevent the development of the above side effects and disorders in the adrenal glands.
We picked up some reviews of people about the drug Hepazolone:
- Kristina. Surprisingly, these candles really help very quickly, especially happy that pain passes immediately, the price is also quite affordable.
- Milan I recently just found out about these candles, which I hadn’t tried before, rarely that helped, and if there was a result, it wouldn’t be for long. Hepazolone is another matter, it works very quickly, I would recommend it to everyone who suffers from hemorrhoids.
- The Rose. My job is sedentary, so hemorrhoids appear periodically. But the last time the pain was unbearable, and it bled every time after going to the toilet. I was very scared and made an appointment with a proctologist. The doctor looked and prescribed candles Gepazolone. Already on day 5 of using suppositories, I felt much better. Hemorrhoidal bumps were sleeping, bleeding had passed. For 10 days from the disease was not even a trace.
- Inna I tried different drugs, but only hepazolone helped me, all the others gave only temporary results. Lidocaine, which is part of these candles, immediately relieves burning, pain and itching. It took me a week course to get rid of this disease.
Patients speak positively about the drug. Suitable for the treatment of internal and external hemorrhoids. Quickly eliminates pain and itching. The exacerbation of the disease takes place on day 3-5 of application But in advanced cases, the pain returns after stopping the use of candles. It is noted that with the use of Hepazolone as part of a complex treatment, the disease recedes.
Patients even manage to avoid surgery. A weekly course of admission is usually enough. Additionally, you should follow a special diet.
Analogues of the drug are:
- Hepatrombin G.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Suppositories are stored in a dark place at a temperature of maximum +25 degrees.
The shelf life of the drug is 2 years, after which it is necessary to stop using the medicine. Since it not only can not act, but even harm to health.