Brusniver is a herbal preparation based on lingonberry, dog rose and other herbs that has diuretic (diuretic) and antimicrobial properties.
It is prescribed in the treatment of cystitis, urethritis and other diseases. A feature of the drug is its safety for pregnant women and other categories of patients who, for medical reasons, are prohibited from using strong antibiotic drugs.
On this page you will find all the information about Brusniver: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Brusniver. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
Phytopreparation with diuretic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much does Brusniver cost? The average price in pharmacies is 150 rubles.
Release form and composition
Herbal collection comes in the form of crushed raw materials.
- The basis of the drug (namely, 50%), as can be understood already from the name of the drug, is cowberry leaves. The remaining 50% is a mixture of heterogeneous particles of leaves, fruits, flowers, stems, peduncles, pericarp, petals and branches of wild rose, St. John's wort, and a succession. The color of the mixture varies from light to dark green. Sometimes the shade may be light brown, brown, red-orange or yellowish white.
According to reviews, Brusniver has a slightly pronounced odor, the taste of the finished water extract is bitter, astringent.
Plant collection is characterized by antimicrobial activity against E. coli, staphylococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus and some other microorganisms.
The action of herbal remedies due to the content in the grass of a series of tannins and polysaccharides; in the hips - vitamins C, K, P, sugars, organic, including tannins; in the herb of Hypericum - flavonoids, anthraquinones (hypericin), essential oils; in cowberry leaves - glycosides, arbutin, flavonoids, organic acids; in bearberry leaves - glycosides (arbutin, matiarbutin), organic acids, flavonoids, tannins, catechins.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Brusniver is indicated as part of a complex treatment of urological, gynecological and proctological diseases.
In proctology Brusniver prescribed for:
- Anal fissures;
In urology, a herbal remedy is prescribed in combination with other drugs for:
In gynecology, the drug is indicated for the treatment of:
According to the instructions to Brusniver, the only contraindication to the appointment of the drug is hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The use of Brusniver during pregnancy and during breastfeeding is possible if the potential benefit to the mother outweighs the possible risk to the fetus and child. Need to consult a doctor.
Instructions for use
The instructions for use indicate that Brusniver inside or local, in the form of freshly prepared decoction or infusion.
- Decoction: one briquette (8 g) is poured over 500 ml of boiling water, infused for 1 hour and boiled under a lid over low heat for 15 minutes, cooled at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Infusion: one briquette is poured into a thermos 500 ml of boiling water and infused for at least 2 hours.
The water extraction obtained by these methods is filtered and applied in a warm, undiluted (inwards, microclysters) or diluted 2-fold (irrigation, douching, baths, lotions).
- Inside prescribed in doses of 1 / 4-1 / 3 cup 3-4 times / day.
- In urology, decoction (infusion) is applied inside according to the indicated scheme for 1-3 weeks. In the chronic course of the disease, the duration of treatment may be extended to several months. At the same time you can apply topically (microclysters) for 1-2 weeks 1-2 times / day.
- Externally used in the form of heat. At the same time for irrigation, douching, baths, decoction or infusion is diluted 2-4 times, for microclyster use 25-50 ml of undiluted warm broth (infusion).
- In gynecology, they are applied orally for 2-4 weeks and at the same time locally (baths, irrigation, douching, lotions, microclysters) - warm undiluted broth (infusion) 1-2 times / day.
- In proctology used for 1-3 weeks at the same time inside and topically, in the form of warm lotions (1-3 times / day) and microclyster (50 ml per night); for colitis, only inside.
People with a tendency to develop allergic reactions and intolerance to plants in the collection may develop rash, itching, and urticaria.
Brusniver during pregnancy is allowed and even recommended. Phytopreparation is completely harmless to the body and approved for use from the first weeks of pregnancy until the birth of the child.
Phytosoforce prescribed for the treatment of edema that occur in the process of carrying a child. It has a mild diuretic effect, as well as anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. And thanks to the fortified composition herbal remedy helps strengthen the immune system of women.
Studies have not been conducted, because of the interaction of herbal tea Brusniver with other drugs can not speak.
We picked up some feedback from people about Brusniver:
- Nastya. In the treatment of cystitis used decoctions. The doctor prescribed after canceled antibiotics. I prescribed herbal teas, as I said that cystitis should be treated, and not to leave treatment only after the symptoms were removed. For three weeks, I drank more broths. Cystitis is no longer a concern.
- Violetta. I often suffer from cystitis, especially in the fall. Began to drink herbal tea in combination with pills. Then she decided to do prevention twice a year. And it helped me. Three years on cystitis and not remembering
- Irina. I was recommended by an obstetrician-gynecologist to drink it during pregnancy, due to some kind of bacteria in the urine analysis. Really helped. When his saw - the tests were good, as they stopped drinking, then after a while again there was a bad urine test. Now I use for prevention.
- Olya I have been buying the Brusniver collection at the Krasnogorsk plant for 2 years now, it is an excellent preventive and therapeutic agent for cystitis. I drink it both at work and at home when I pass a course, it is easy to brew, it tastes pleasantly weed. I chose this collection because of a very reasonable price and excellent action, consisting of only herbs, no harm to the immune system. By the way, herbs and fees need to be bought only in pharmacies, where they pass quality control.
There are no complete analogues-synonyms of vegetable tea, except for the means Brusniver-T.
- Bearberry leaves;
- Cowberry leaves;
- Bearberry extract;
- Urological (diuretic fee);
- Horsetail field extract dry;
- Highlander pomechuynogo grass.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Brusniver must be stored in a dark place out of reach of children, away from open flame and sources of heat. Storage temperature should not exceed 25 ° C.
Shelf life of vegetable collection is 3 years.